At Anasazi Animal Clinic, we understand the importance of finding services that meet the needs of your family pets. From our affordable, safe, and comfortable cat and dog kennels to our hands-on approach to caring for our patients, our team at Anasazi has the experience and knowledge needed to provide the utmost in veterinary care. To help you get to know us a bit more, we’ve summarized below our primary services.
- Preventative Care Plans — Our team believes strongly that being proactive is the best approach when it comes for your pet’s health. All of our preventative care plans include all necessary exams, vaccines, lab tests, and other services that are essential to protect your pet against illness and disease. Upgraded plans are available that include services like dental cleanings, radiographs, and more extensive blood work.
- Boarding — We offer a home-away-from home from your pet when you have to go out of town. Unlike some cat and dog kennels, our boarding services include a veterinarian on staff six days a week. With comfortable and clean surroundings, you can rest easy knowing your pet is in good hands while you are away.
- Emergency & Urgent Care — We have a veterinarian and team on duty six days a week, trained and equipped to handle any urgent care your pet may have. We can also assist with non-life-threatening situations when your pet needs to be seen but can’t get an appointment.
- Dental Care — We will examine your pet’s teeth during his annual checkup. But when something goes wrong or there is a specific dental issue, we can perform dental radiographs to help evaluate the situation. Once known, our professional and experienced team will work to fix the problem, including root canals when needed.
- CO2 Laser Procedures — Since 2000, we have completed laser only declaw procedures with great client and patient results. Laser surgery is the most humane, state-of-the-art technique for declawing cats.
- Vaccinations — An important part of being a pet owner is making sure your pet has all of his shots. Vaccines stimulate protective immune responses and prepare them to fight future infections and diseases. It’s never too late to get your pet vaccinated.
If you are looking for cat or dog kennels or your pet has specific health care needs, let our experienced team at Anasazi Animal Clinic help. Contact us today and we’ll work with you get you started on the right care for your pet’s individual needs.