As you plan for your upcoming vacation, you may be browsing online through the many places available in the Gilbert area for pet hotels. With all the options out there, it can be difficult to decide which one is the right one for your beloved dog or cat. Before deciding where your pet is going to stay and who is going to be the primary care giver when you cannot be around, make sure to do some research of the pet hotels in your area. We invite you to include Anasazi Animal Clinic in your search.
When considering the services of pet hotels, visit the site before you drop your critter off. During your visit, you can check out the facility and make sure that it has everything that you are looking for.
Here are some things you will want to consider:
- Check to make sure it is clean and smells nice. This is a good indication that the animals are well looked after.
- Look around for proper ventilation and lighting.
- Talk with the staff to get a feel for their care and knowledge of animals.
- Check for dog runs and exercise areas for cats. You want to know that your four-legged friend is getting out to play while you are gone.
- Ask questions about veterinary care, feeding schedules, and the size of the kennel your pet will be in. Another important question to ask is if the other animals that come to pet hotels are required to be up-to-date on their vaccinations. You don’t want your animal getting ill while you are away.
These are just a few of the things to look out for when choosing a pet hotel. Anasazi Animal Clinic has the traits of a quality pet boarding facility. Even though you may feel a friend or family member is the better alternative to pet hotels, remember that they cannot be there all the time. Also, they may not have the experience that a professional boarder like Anasazi Animal Clinic does. Leave on your vacation with the peace of mind that your animal is in the proper hands. Contact us today for more information.